VxRail (HCI) virtual testdrive 26 april 2020, for technical decision makers
In deze tijd van thuiswerken is VXRail dé optimale omgeving!
We are pleased to invite you to a one-day workshop on Dell EMC VxRail.
This workshop will give you a preview into how leveraging Dell EMC VxRail and VMware vSAN will benefit your IT environment and business.
This course includes hands-on lab exercises using demo pods that have been designed for you to explore VxRail and vSAN management capabilities.
This solutions-oriented training is designed for end-user DC Architects and Senior Engineers who are responsible for developing data center solutions
that span compute, network, and storage.
The VxRail Workshop will cover:
- HCI Overview
- Benefits of vSAN
- What it is and how it works
- VxRail Overview and Differentiation
- Hyperconverged OS, VxRail Manager, LCM,APIs, ESRS and more
- Data Protection overview
- Single Vendor Support
- Hardware options – Intel CPUs (NVMe, Optane options, memory options)
- Networking of VxRail and Benefits of SmartFabric Services
- Solution Deployment Options and Use Cases
- VVD on VxRail, VCF on VxRail, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC, 2-node Container/DevOps (PRA/ PKS), VDI (Horizon)
- GIS capabilities and service offerings
- Lab 1: Getting started
- Lab 2: Monitoring and Maintenance
- Lab 3: Cluster Expansion (Scaling Out)
- Lab 4: Lifecycle Management (LCM)
Date: April 16 2020
– Instructor-Led Lectures: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm *
– Self-Paced vLabs (Instructor supporting remotely): 1:00 pm * – Close
* Times are a guide and may be subject to change
Location: Remote – Amsterdam (Central European Standard Time)
Hebt u vragen over de workshop of over andere onderwerpen, neem dan contact op met de verkoop afdeling van ACES IT via telefoonnummer 040 – 264 53 00 of laat via de onderstaande velden een bericht achter.