Carbonite Evault vSphere Recovery agent versie 8.4 ondersteunt vSphere 6.5
We previously contacted you about potential issues facing customers who back up vSphere 6.5 using the Carbonite Evault vSphere Recovery Agent. We are happy to notify you that we have released vSphere Recovery Agent 8.4, which fully supports vSphere 6.5.
Additionally, the 8.4 Agent release provides the following benefits and improvements compared to previous versions:
— Dramatically improved backup speed
• Delta processing has been improved up to 89% in test environments over previous versions
— Simpler and more secure backup and recovery
• Easier file and folder recovery with Windows Granular Restore
• Enhanced security with the latest support for TLS and SHA
— Comprehensive support
• Supports larger-scale environments: 1000+ VMs across over 50 ESX servers
• Support for Storage DRS and Storage vMotion allowing seamless backup protection of dynamic workload
• Support for VM and VMDK renaming and multiple VMs/VMDKs with the same name to provide flexibility for large environments
• Improved support for Changed Block Tracking to increase performance and backup efficiency
You can upgrade today by downloading the vSphere Recovery Agent 8.4.
Note: If you are hosting your own portal the latest VRA agent only works on portal version 8.3 or later.